Love is Enough - Black Swan, White Swan on silk velvet
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
A new design inspired by William Morris and Walter Crane "Arts and Crafts" imagery. Our silk velvet cushion is beautifully made by hand in Europe and features our own bespoke printed silk velvet fabric. Combined with cotton velvet back.
These prints are designed by Baba Studio and unique to us.
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Unique image — designed by Baba Studio.
- Printed in Europe on a gorgeous silk velvet (18% silk, 82% rayon).
- Fully piped around the edges for a great, professional finish (piped cushions are becoming hard to find because they are time-consuming and skilled to make).
- Backed and piped in high quality cotton velvet — a gorgeous fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Approximately 40 cm * 40 cm (16 inches * 16 inches). Fits a standard cushion pad.
- Supplied with an optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).
- Printed with high quality ink. These prints have excellent colour fastness and are NOT like the cheaper pigment-ink prints offered by "fabric print on demand" services.