Medieval Unicorn, embroidery on vintage moire fabric
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
Our unicorn embroidery is based on an original medieval drawing and has a look of strength that is sometimes missing from more modern depictions.
This cushion is stitched in our studio onto a very high-quality vintage moire fabric (we think this is cotton possibly combined with some silk) that came from a glorious set of curtains in a Georgian house in Dublin!
This unicorn pillow is combined with a black cotton velvet back and made by hand in Ireland.
Our embroidery uses a wide range of thread hues, for a rich, complex look. The horn has just a hint of subtle sparkle - so that it catches the light beautifully.
These embroideries are designed by Baba Studio and unique to us.
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Unique embroidery — designed by Baba Studio.
- Embroidered onto a very high-quality vintage moire fabric, probably cotton/silk.
- Each corner has a lush cotton tassel, made in Italy.
- Backed and piped in high quality cotton velvet — a quality fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Approximately 55 cm * 35 cm (approximately 21.5 inches * 13.75 inches). We can supply a cushion pad if you need one (see below).
- Supplied with an optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).
- Sewn with very good German threads.