The White Rabbit "Herald" art doll, Limited edition of 100
Our dolls are painstakingly printed and then made individually by hand. Each is a unique piece with a huge amount of character. Every doll varies just a little, because they are genuinely handmade, and the whole edition is limited to 100 dolls only. The White Rabbit has a splendid embroidered surcoat and carries his Herald trumpet. He is entirely hand-made and individually printed on cotton. A small piece of Baba Studio art with a distinctly Bohemian personality.
- 17 inches (43 cm) high (from bottom of feet to top of ears)
- Specially printed cotton body (we use reactive inks, so our prints are durable).
- Fully jointed heads and arms so that you can pose your Rabbit.
- Wired ears that can be posed.
- Specially designed and printed clothing, including undershirt .
- Specially embroidered surcoat. Fully lined in red fabric and backed in gilded linen.
- Miniature handmade trumpet (gold plated pewter).
- Baba Studio sewn label for authenticity.
- Baba Studio Art Doll certificate.