The Raven, pure silk-satin scarf/wrap.
This scarf print is based on The Raven, that most atmospheric of all Edgar Allan Poe's poems. A sensual, provocative piece that will add a touch of dark romance to every outfit, from jeans to a ballgown.
In a heavy, sensual, pure silk-satin, it's large enough to use as a wrap.
With beautiful detailing and hand-rolled edges, this is a piece of luxury to wear and love every day.
Please note that copyright watermark does NOT appear on the actual scarf.
- This is one of our own new BabaBarock special editions—designed by Baba Studio.
- Heavyweight pure silk satin—a lavish fabric that drapes and falls beautifully.
- Hand-rolled edges for a very special "vintage" quality finish. Hand-rolling is usually seen on only the most exclusive "designer" scarves.
- 64 * 180 cm (72 * 24 inches).
- Our digital prints are really durable, but we do recommend dry cleaning.
- A collectible to be treasured—stamped on each piece to verify authenticity.