The Alice Tarot — Standard deck.
The deck has a Facebook page and also a very lively Facebook discussion group (with currently over 500 participants talking about their use of the deck). The group has give-aways from time to time and regular structured discussions.
Alice Tarot users' Facebook discussion group
Alice Tarot Facebook page
The video shows the metallic cold-stamping on the Limited Edition cards. This same effect is also on the standard cards (we only show the LE as the cards are large so it's easier to see).
- 78 fully illustrated cards, 128 * 78 mm (about 5 * 3 inches) plus an "extra" card, The Lovers, and a title card (80 cards in all).
- Metallic ink overlay.
- Printed on high quality playing card stock with a carbon inner layer to protect against bending and creasing.
- Lightly varnished for durability without a plastic feeling.
- Sturdy hinged box for long-term storage.
- Booklet with meanings and guide for use.
We also have optional items listed separately. These include:
- Extensive and highly-illustrated companion book.
- Limited edition Alice Tarot bags — with prints from the cards, special vintage and/or new high-quality natural fabrics and special "Alice" brass charms.
- Other special bags and pillow/cushion covers — these will include new prints not offered before.
The standard sized deck was printed and published in a short run of 2,500, so in that sense, it is limited. However, it is not signed and numbered and we may at some time in the future do a second printing of this deck. If this happens, it will be in several years time and it will also be a small run and considerably changed to protect the uniqueness of the first edition. We will NOT sell the rights to this deck to a mass production publisher (we've already turned down offers and will continue to do so) and we will not bring out the deck in a mass market version ourselves.
We may license the deck in a short run only, for one or two foreign language editions – for example, we may license the deck in Russian and Japanese languages. Again, if it happens, this will be to small, specialist publishers, not to mass-market publishers.
We do not want The Alice Tarot to be a mass-market deck at any time in its life and so it will not be printed (now or ever) in mass-market numbers or distributed in mass-market channels such as large online and offline book stores.