Fairies by Richard Doyle - fairy crowds
Richard Doyle's fairytale illustrations are gloriously detailed and eccentric. We have two prints, both of which we took from an antique book illustrated by Doyle. Combined with vintage pure silk kimono that goes beautifully with the colours in the illustration.
This is a limited edition, printed in Ireland, then sewn individually in Czech Republic.
- A little light padding for some extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.