Queen of Cups, limited edition drawstring from the Victorian Romantic Tarot
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
The Queen of Cups from our Victorian Romantic Tarot. This picture has always been one of the best-loved in the deck and makes a very attractive drawstring bag.
It's combined with a gorgeously coloured silk velvet.
The drawstring bags have been hand-made in our usual limited edition style, with metallic stitching, glass beads, a limited edition label and fully lined.
SPECIAL DRAWSTRING BAG OFFER: "Buy one, get another at 30% off" offer.
Put any two drawstring bags into your cart and use the code: BAGOFFER at checkout. Enjoy!
Please note that only one discount code can be used per order.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- A little light padding for extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk or silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards. The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.