Pre-order. The Tarot of Prague companion book.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
The 2003 Tarot of Prague companion book has been described as one of the best deck companion books ever produced! We don't know about that, but we can say that it's an excellent and detailed guide to the deck, and to the symbolism and the art and architecture on which it's based.
It was updated for the third version of the deck in 2016 and we are printing some more now that we are doing a final small print run of this deck. You can pre-order the deck here.
Please note that the cover design may change but otherwise, the contents of the companion book will remain the same.
This is a pre-order item which is scheduled to begin shipping in June 2024 when the reprint of the third edition of The Tarot of Prague is released.
Any items ordered with a pre-order item will be shipped altogether once the pre-order item is available.
- Detailed information, written by one of the creators of the deck, Karen Mahony.
- Paperback book with approximately 264 pages with coloured illustrations.
- Keywords and phrases for each card for quick reference.
- Comprehensive descriptions of the range of interpretations for each card.
- Information about the artwork sources used for the imagery.
- Special spreads section.
- Good quality soft-cover edition.