Obi cushion - crimson silk. Vintage silk obi brocade.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
This cushion is made from a vintage Japanese obi silk in a wonderfully vivid crimson with a lovely floral design.
Beautifully made by hand in Ireland, this is a very limited edition cushion which will look wonderful in many different settings.
The brocade front is combined with a cotton velvet back and is finished by four chunky cotton tassels.
Please note that because each cushion is cut from the antique piece, they do vary - and all our antique/vintage fabric pieces may have tiny faults in the fabric because they they are recycled. In our opinion, any faults are very minimal and can only be seen close-up - we do check everything carefully.
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Backed in high quality black cotton velvet — fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Finished by four chunky cotton tassels.
- Approximately 55 cm * 35 cm (approximately 21.5 inches * 13.75 inches). We can supply a cushion pad if you need one (see below).
- Optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).