Memento Mori — Sterling silver pendant with moldavite (vltavin) drop
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
Our Memento Mori pendant is based on our photographs of the famous "Bone Chapel" at Sedlice, near Prague.
We've designed it in a semi-matte sterling silver and finished it with a real with moldavite* (in Czech "vltavin") rough-cut drop.
The pendant is fully hallmarked and marked with the "Ukolov and Mahony" stamp. This is an gently Gothic, evocative piece from the heart of Bohemia.
Please note that every piece of moldavite is unique, so the pictures show a range of possibilities—we can't guarantee exactly what your piece of moldavite will look like, but we choose them all with care.
*modavite is a rare mineral formed by a meteorite impact in the Bohemian basin. It is believed to have powerful spiritual properties and has been associated with the Grail legends.
- 100% sterling silver with a semi-matte finish.
- Cast and finished at an artisan workshop in Prague.
- 2.75 cm across — 1 inch (it's a substantial size).
- Heavy piece — over 8 grams.
- Very high quality bale hook — ready to hang on a chain or ribbon.
- Hallmarked "925" and signed "U&M", the Ukolov and Mahony jewellery hallmark, for authenticity.
- Optional good quality sterling silver chain.