Memento Mori — Sterling silver pendant with garnet drop
Our Memento Mori pendant is based on our photographs of the famous "Bone Chapel" at Sedlice, near Prague.
We've designed it in a semi-matte sterling silver and finished it with a real garnet drop.
The pendant is fully hallmarked and marked with the "Ukolov and Mahony" stamp. This is an gently Gothic, evocative piece from the heart of Bohemia.
- 100% sterling silver with a semi-matte finish.
- Cast and finished at an artisan workshop in Prague.
- 2.75 cm across — 1 inch (it's a substantial size).
- Heavy piece — over 8 grams.
- Very high quality bale hook — ready to hang on a chain or ribbon.
- Hallmarked "925" and signed "U&M", the Ukolov and Mahony jewellery hallmark, for authenticity.
- Optional good quality sterling silver chain.