Medieval Unicorn, embroidery on silk velvet. Blue teal.
Our unicorn embroidery is based on an original medieval drawing and placed on a grassy base that takes its inspiration from Jacobean crewel-work embroidery.
The embroidery uses a wide range of thread hues, for a rich, complex look. The horn has just a hint of subtle sparkle - so that it catches the light beautifully.
The silk velvet cushion is beautifully stitched by us, then made by hand in Ireland. Combined with cotton velvet back.
These embroideries are designed by Baba Studio and unique to us. We have two colour options for this cushion - this lighter blue teal and (separately listed) a dark teal.
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Unique embroidery — designed by Baba Studio.
- Stitched in our studio in Ireland on to a gorgeous silk velvet (18% silk, 82% rayon).
- Each corner has a lush cotton tassel, made in Italy.
- Backed and piped in high quality cotton velvet — a gorgeous fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Approximately 40 cm * 40 cm (16 inches * 16 inches). Fits a standard cushion pad.
- Supplied with an optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).
- Sewn with very good German threads.