Love is Enough - Love Heart Charm on vintage brocade
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
Make your own magic! Our Love Heart Charms are a way to bring a little enchantment into your home.
This heart is beautifully embroidered (by us) on a vintage / antique brocade that we found in Prague and that was originally used on a folk costume. The embroidery is mostly in metallic threads.
The heart is backed with vintage / antique cotton damask and the glass beads are made from antique French glass.
The lined, embroidered pocket on the back is for you to add your own special, wishful elements.
Please note that these are vintage / antique fabrics. Every heart will look different, as they are all cut from different pieces of the fabric.
How to prepare your Love Heart Charm
Gather elements for your wish that carry emotion and memory-
- A photo or drawing
- A written hope or wish
- A small gemstone
- Some herbs and/or dried petals
- A little salt or charcoal (warning, charcoal is messy!)
- A piece of jewellery
- A fragment of cloth with a history
Make your wish-
- Add your choices to the pocket of your Love Heart Charm
- Go slowly, be intentional, enjoy the process
- Invoke your wish by saying it aloud three times
- Hang your charm where you will see it daily
- Be open to insight and intention whenever you see your charm
- Generous size. Approx 24 cm * 14 cm (including tassel but not including hanging loop). This is about 9.5 * 5.5 inches.
- Vintage / antique fabrics - once the fabric is all used, these hearts are not repeatable as it can't be sourced again.
- Designed and stitched individually — by us. The embroidery is very high quality as we use German threads and stitch with great care.
- Pocket is fully lined for a little extra touch of care.
- Hand-embellished with antique French glass beads around the edge.