"I'm Late!" - White Rabbit silk velvet embroidered wristlet. Blue teal.
"I'm Late" is a fun White Rabbit embroidery on a soft and shimmering silk velvet wristlet. We've designed the embroidery, which is based on our own Alice Tarot "Magician" card. We stitch it here ourselves so it's really sumptuous and feels very special.
The bag can be used with or without the matching handmade velvet wrist strap, which is detachable and optional.
Please note that this bag is slightly more expensive than our other wristlets as there is a great deal more embroidery time taken to make it.
We are currently sold out of these - they have been very popular - but we're busily making more. Please allow about 3 weeks for us to make your wristlet.
- Beautifully handmade in Czech Republic.
- Great size for carrying essentials as a wristlet.
- Also fits most tarot decks (and/or reading glasses!) 6.8 * 4.6 inches (17 * 12 cm).
- Zip top for security - with good, sturdy steel zip pull.
- Works beautifully as a large tarot bag or as a holder for jewellery, spectacles or any small items.
- Fully lined in our beautiful silk-mix fabric (30% pure silk, mixed with synthetic for durability).
- Enhanced with Bababarock Limited Edition label.
- Embroidered by us in our studio in Ireland - we use the best German threads.