Pre-order. Eight of Cups — limited edition in rich purple velvet
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
A wonderfully evocative print from The Bohemian Gothic Tarot. It's a new image that has been made for the fourth edition.
This bag features a beautifully printed satin front with a rich purple silk velvet. This is a limited edition bag, hand-sewn by one of our seamstresses.
Please note that this is a pre-order item scheduled to be available in October when the fourth edition of The Bohemian Gothic Tarot is released. Any items ordered with a pre-order item will ship all together once the pre-order item is available in October.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added caché.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
Bohemian Gothic Tarot special offer
Get 20% discount on this drawstring bag when bought with the standard or limited edition Bohemian Gothic Tarot deck. Use the code GOTHIC20 at checkout.
Please note that only one discount code can be used per order.