Antique Bohemian garnet bracelet / bangle.
A lovely, original bracelet that we sourced in Austria.
This is an antique piece from around 1900-1910. These old Bohemian garnets have a wonderful deep blood red colour - by candlelight they take on a particularly romantic glow.
The bracelet is generally in a lovely condition but two stones are missing - this is not noticeable when worn, and we have taken this into account in the excellent price. It is hinged - and the clasp is in great condition with a good safety chain.
- Like many antique pieces, this is quite a small bracelet so please check sizing. The internal circumference is about 16.5 cm or 6.25 inches.
- Four rows of stones, so a nice depth.
- Probably tombak ("pinchbeck"), which is an alloy made to look like silver or gold- very commonly used in antique Bohemian garnet jewellery.
- Good, working clasp with a safety chain.
- We ship FREE on orders of over $150.