La Lune embroidery - special LARGE edition made to order
DescriptionWe developed our La Lune embroidery from our own 1927 edition of The Wirth Tarot. All the design work, embroidery preparation and embroidery is done by us in our studio in Ireland, to ensure the most gorgeously detailed, almost three-dimensional look.
With metallic gold background and "frame" and silver and silver/black threads, this is very lavish and spectacularly different from mass-produced embroidery.
The embroidery will be supplied on black velvet with a margin of velvet all round of about 8 cm (3 inches). If you need a larger margin of velvet, please contact us.
We see this being framed, or made into a very special cushion or as a focal point in a throw or quilt (see images for examples of how you can use this embroidery). One or more could also be incorporated in a spectacular garment.
Please allow up to two weeks for us to make and ship your embroidery, though we will do our best to ship as quickly as we can.
- Individually made in our studio in Ireland
- Very large size embroidery at 13 * 23 cm (5.2 * 9 inches) including gold frame
- Supplied on a generous piece of black velvet about 8 cm all round from the embroidery (about 3 inches).
- Sewn with high quality German embroidery threads
- Metallic threads are pure metallic (not the cheaper metallic wrapped around a plain core).
- Sewn on to a great cotton velvet made in Czech Republic.