Alice and the Caterpillar - limited edition tarot bag
Printed tarot bag featuring a wonderfully evocative scene from our own Alice Tarot.
Combined with a gorgeous vintage (not very vintage, but has some age) Indian pure silk with gold overlay and finished with a great little brass charm, this is a limited edition bag hand-sewn in Czech Republic.
Please note that in the new version of this bag, the charm is a brass key - the key that Alice is trying to use to unlock the door to the Wonderland garden.
When you order The Alice Tarot, this bag will be discounted by 20% when you use the code Alice20off
You can pre-order the 2nd Edition of The Alice Tarot here:
- Beautifully made in a gorgeous vintage (not very vintage, but has some age) Indian pure silk with gold overlay.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold or silver and Czech glass bead finials (we have these gorgeous, chunky beads made specially for us). Please note that bead colours may vary.
- Fully lined in pale blue pure silk fabric for a touch of luxury (and great if you like to keep your cards in silk).
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Printed individually — by us. This bag is very vivid and luscious in colour and fully dry-cleanable.
- The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.