Pre-order. Victorian Romantic Tarot - embroidered drawstring bag in teal silk velvet
This is a pre-order bag which will be available to ship when the fourth version of The Victorian Romantic Tarot is released in late autumn / winter 2021. Any items ordered with a pre-order will all ship together once the pre-order item is available.
This exquisite drawstring bag is based on a drawing by 19th century artist, Florence M Rudland. We carefully redesigned this as an embroidery, and changed the words on the angel’s banner, which now read, “Fate loves the fearless”.
The bag fabric (front and back) is made with our new teal silk velvet and we think it’s a beauty. It is also available to pre-order in sky-blue silk velvet.
This is a limited edition bag embroidered by us to our own design in our studio in Ireland and hand-sewn by our seamstress.
When you order either the limited edition or the standard deck, this bag will be discounted by 20% when you enter the code VRBAG20off at checkout (only one discount code can be used at checkout). This bag is designed to fit the standard deck.
You can order the limited edition of The Victorian Romantic Tarot here and you can order the standard edition here:
- Embroidered by us in our studio in Ireland - we use the best German threads and lots of metallics.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use even for most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.