Posted on May 19 2021
Magic and Mythical Tours with Baba Studio / BabaBarock
As you may know, our our guided tours of Prague and Ireland have attracted a real following – and of course we’ve loved being able to offer them. They aim to bring together a tribe of like-minded people (ourselves included) from all over the world and show them the places we find magical through our eyes.
Our Prague tours are designed to focus on the incredible history of alchemy, prophecy and magic that infuses the Golden City - home of Baba Studio for 15 years and inspiration for The Tarot of Prague and The Bohemian Gothic Tarot decks.
Our tours of Ireland aim to give you an insight into the legends, mythology, fairy tales and folklore of this enchanting landscape where the studio has been based since 2016.
With an emphasis on the mythic and the esoteric, our group tours combine unique trips and events with great accommodation, delicious food, excellent company and lots of fun along with learning and new, magical experiences.
We’ve been getting quite a lot of enquiries about forthcoming tours and our original intention was to hold another tour of Prague in 2021 and maybe offer a tour in Ireland also. Unfortunately, Covid-19 has meant that these plans had to be postponed.
We look forward to being able to welcome people back to Prague and to Ireland but at the moment, we are unsure when that will be possible.
For now, we will continue to monitor the ongoing situation with Covid-19 closely and once we have established that it is completely safe to do so, we will announce tour dates and open bookings. We can’t wait!
“I highly recommend the "Magic Ireland at Halloween" tour with Baba Studio. In fact, I highly recommend ANY tour they do! My husband and I have gone on three tours with Baba Studio (one in Ireland and two in Prague), so I feel confident in saying that anything they organize will be fantastic.
If you want to experience the true spirit of a place, in a small group guided by kind, friendly, genuine people, Baba Studio's tours are for you. We really appreciate their focus on less touristy venues and experiences, and their emphasis on history, mythology, art, and the arcane. I can't imagine a more fun and fascinating way to experience Ireland than with Baba Studios." – Jennifer
What makes BabaBarock tours special?
- We combine lots of fun stuff with more serious legends, history and mythology. Our daily tours and events are interspersed with plenty of free time to get to explore your surroundings and to get to know your fellow travellers.
- We provide in-depth tours led either by ourselves or by qualified, knowledgeable local tour guides. No crack-of-dawn starts! We will begin at 9.00 or later each morning to allow you to enjoy an excellent breakfast.
- Special gifts as well as an exclusive 25% discount off a range of Baba Studio designs in our "travelling trunk" pop-up shop.
- The use of Baba Studio's unique printed Celtic cloaks and other props and costumes for staging your atmospheric photos! We know how important it is to capture these special memories and we help you make the most of our every photo opportunity.
- We welcome single people as well as couples or larger groups of friends. In our experience, the people who join our tours are warm and inclusive and often end up forming long-lasting friendships.
- A welcome buffet, a welcome dinner, and a farewell dinner are included, as well as breakfast every morning and in some cases snacks and afternoon tea We can ensure that all dietary requirements are catered for.
- We choose the hotels we use for their individuality, quality and location so you can be assured of comfort as well as personality.
If you would like to be kept informed of any updates or developments on our guided tours, please drop Cathy a line on email@example.com and she can arrange to add you to our tours mailing list.