Vintage acid yellow kimono silk - gathered crown
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
Made from vintage/antique Japanese kimono pure silk, these delicious headbands are handmade by our seamstresses in our studio in Ireland.
There is a subtle woven pattern that picks up the light nicely when it's worn.
Works beautifully as a finishing touch for wearing at parties, events, weddings, festivals or other special occasions.
They are approximately 6cm / 2.4 inches in height.
Because these headpieces are all cut from a different piece of the kimono fabric, yours will probably not be identical to one of those in the photos but will be equally beautiful - and unique.
- Wonderful vintage fabric. This is a vintage/antique Japanese silk cut from an unused bolt of fabric.
- Limited edition. As this is a vintage fabric we can only make a few headbands from the piece we have, and it is not repeatable.
- Genuinely handmade. Entirely designed and made in our studio in Ireland.
- Sustainable. Everything is sewn for durability, NOT glued (as cheap headbands usually are). We want our designs to be used, loved and sustainable, not thrown away after a short time!
Special offer - buy any two headbands and get 40% off the less expensive one. Enter the code ALICEBAND40 at checkout.