The White Rabbit "I'm late!" art doll, with antique embroidered indigo "Modrotisk" jacket
One only with a jacket in old Czech indigo "Modrotisk" fabric. This is a very traditional fabric that has been made for centuries. It's typically printed with wooden blocks and then over-dyed in indigo. The piece that we used to make this jacket was salvaged from a very old folk skirt, complete with embroidery and braid. A White Rabbit with a particularly Bohemian character!
Our dolls are painstakingly printed and then made individually by hand. Each is a unique piece with a huge amount of character. Every doll varies just a little, because they are genuinely handmade, and the whole edition is limited to 150 dolls only.
The White Rabbit has a splendid patchwork waistcoat printed on his body, and wears a specially designed, unique jacket and cravat.
A small piece of Baba Studio art with a distinctly Bohemian personality.
We will have similar White Rabbits but in different costumes, so if you are interested please keep a look-out to see which rabbit/s is available. Thanks!
- 17 inches (43 cm) high (from bottom of feet to top of ears).
- Specially printed cotton body (we use reactive inks, so our prints are durable).
- Fully jointed heads and arms so that you can pose your Rabbit.
- Wired ears that can be posed.
- Special clothing, including jacket made from antique silk ribbon and printed "rabbit" satin coat lining.
- Miniature watch. This is attached to the Rabbit's hand with a dry zip, so that it can be easily removed if you need to remove the Rabbit's jacket.
- Baba Studio sewn label for authenticity.
- Baba Studio Art Doll certificate.