The Victorian Romantic Tarot has become one of the most well-loved and used tarot decks, establishing a reputation for its readability and depth. We now present the lavish new third edition with metallic overlay in many shades. This is designed by hand, so that it's subtle enough to suit the theme but still adds a touch of glamour.
- The new edition has TWO Devil cards, the much-loved female devil and a new "seduction" devil based on a remarkable picture by Albert Maignan.
- There are also TWO Lovers cards, one is the original Dante and Beatrice card which has been in every edition. The new one is based on a picture by Hans Makart. It's a passionate picture - with a twist!
- Voted "Deck of the Year" 2006 at Aeclectic Tarot Forum, the deck is an authentic re-working of 19th century art. Many readers find the cards particularly good for looking at a range of relationship issues, as the pictures are narrative and really do "tell a story", making them ideal for intuitive readings.
- Victorian Romantic Tarot bags can be seen HERE.
- The Victorian Romantic Tarot companion book can be seen HERE.
This deck is being issued in a small run and will NOT be distributed by mass-market distributors such as Amazon.