Russian Fairytale (Castles) — red silk velvet tarot bag
With a design based on "Palekh" art from antique Russian lacquered boxes, this unique tarot pouch is striking, romantic and just a little bit magical. Combined with a high quality red silk velvet.
- Beautifully made in a high quality silk velvet (silk/rayon mix). It's very soft and lush to the touch — and has a wonderful gleam when the light hits it.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold or silver and Czech glass bead finials (we have these gorgeous, chunky beads made specially for us). Please note that bead colours may vary.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Printed individually — by us. This bag is very vivid and luscious in colour and fully dry-cleanable.
- The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
Most of these bags are made in batches in a small workshop in Vietnam. We like the people who run it (it's only a small business so it feels personal) and trust them to do very beautiful work. We supply the prints, already made on satin here in our studio, and the sewn bags are then sent back to us for cording and beading.