Bohemian Folk Wheat Sheaves — limited edition tarot bag with antique cotton
Unique tarot bag made with antique cotton fabric from a traditional folk shawl found in Prague. A romantic bag that has a lot of vintage character. This is a limited edition tarot pouch, sewn individually in Czech Republic.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Lovely contrasting teal silk-mix lining. This gives a real pop of colour when the bag is opened.
- Every bag is a little different, as these are cut from antique fabric. Yours will be unique!
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.