Alice and the Caterpillar — limited edition with vintage kimono silk
A classic Alice in Wonderland picture by Victorian artist, Arthur Rackham combined with high quality vintage kimono pure silk.
This is a limited edition bag, hand-sewn in Czech Republic and finished with a lovely little brass charm.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Fully lined in a carefully chosen toning fabric.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size - and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- Great for storing your tarot, oracle or playing cards. It also works well as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.