Queen of Cups, limited edition drawstring from the Victorian Romantic Tarot. Wholesale.
The Queen of Cups from our Victorian Romantic Tarot. This picture has always been one of the best-loved in the deck and makes a very attractive drawstring bag.
It's combined with a gorgeously coloured silk velvet.
The drawstring bags have been hand-made in our usual limited edition style, with metallic stitching, glass beads, a limited edition label and fully lined.
When you order either the limited edition or the standard deck, this bag will be discounted by 20% when you enter the code VRBAG20off at checkout (only one discount code can be used at checkout). This bag is designed to fit the standard deck.
You can order the limited edition of The Victorian Romantic Tarot here and you can order the standard edition here:
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- A little light padding for extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk or silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards. The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.