Obi cushion - golden pagoda. Vintage silk obi brocade.
This cushion is made from a vintage Japanese obi silk. It is wonderfully detailed - featuring forests, flowers, mountains, rivers and pagodas - with plenty of metallics.
The cushion is beautifully made by hand in Ireland and the brocade front is combined with a cotton velvet back.
Please note that all our antique/vintage fabric pieces may have tiny faults in the fabric because they are recycled. In our opinion, any faults are very minimal and can only be seen close-up - we do check everything carefully.
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Backed in high quality black cotton velvet — fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Finished by four chunky cotton tassels.
- Approximately 55 cm * 35 cm (approximately 21.5 inches * 13.75 inches). We can supply a cushion pad if you need one (see below).
- Optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).