L'amour de Pierrot, blue slate, with black stretch silk
A fresh take on a Victorian "Memento Mori" visual pun. Romantic AND Gothic and great fun to wear.
- Spectacular printed corset unique to us.
- We print these ourselves on high quality satin.
- Made in small numbers so they're very special.
- Beautifully sewn with pure silk stretch sides for comfort and flexibility so they're flattering and practical to wear.
- They work for romantic evenings, or simply for wearing with jeans and boots when you want to turn heads.
- Hand washable (with care!)
Printed (by us!) on beautiful glossy satin. We use high quality inks and print each piece by hand — these prints are very durable*
Individually made in very small numbers — this is a really special piece of clothing.
Stretch sides with light boning for and traditional eyelet and ribbon back (ribbon colours may vary).
Concealed zip fastening at one side.
Flexible fit — the stretch sides and eyelet backs allow you to adjust this — so if you lose or gain a little the corset is very forgiving!
Height (top of straps to the point at the bottom of the front) is 51cm - 20 inches.
- Beautifully made with the best quality materials:
- Japanese-made zips — these are specifically for stretch fabrics and of wonderful quality.
- German-made synthetic boning. Bones in double channels of cotton internally, so that bones can't work through and be uncomfortable.
- Outer stretch layer is pure silk with lycra, inner lining is polyester stretch for strength.
* The prints for these corsets are done on a synthetic satin (usually used for wedding dresses) as this is very vivid, fade-proof and can be gently hand washed with care. We recommend ironing with a piece of cloth in between iron and corset.