The Fortune Teller — special limited edition tarot bag with long-pile silk velvet
This is a new and special version of our much-loved Black Cat Fortune Teller print. This time we've combined it with a long-pile silk velvet that is usually extremely expensive (we managed to get one whole bolt of this superb fabric). You can see the type of velvet at this link. It's gorgeous. We lined in a pure silk two-tone blue silk (fabulous in its own right) to make it extra-special. It also features a lovely brass cat charm. Great bargain with this fabric!
This is a limited edition bag hand-sewn by our lovely seamstress in Czech Republic.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added caché.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords. Please note bead colours may vary.
- Brass cat charm attached.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.