Embroidered drawstring bag in black silk velvet
This exquisite drawstring bag features pomegranates and flying insects, all embroidered in the most lavish gold and silver metallic threads. The bag fabric (front and back) is a high-quality black silk velvet, with a beautiful shimmer.
We designed the final embroidery ourselves, based on a Renaissance embroidery of pomegranates combined with antique Chinese embroideries of insects!
In many countries around the world, the pomegranate is seen as a symbol of abundance, fertility and good luck.
This is a limited edition bag hand-sewn in Czech Republic.
SPECIAL OFFER: "Buy one get another at 30% off" offer.
Put any two drawstring bags into your cart and use the code: BAGOFFER at checkout. Enjoy!
Please note that only one discount code can be used per order.
- Embroidered by us in our studio in Ireland - we use the best German threads and lots of metallics.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use even for most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.