Very decorative antique Bohemian garnet bracelet / bangle.
A lovely, original bracelet that we sourced in Austria. Fabulous pattern and some large stones at the front.
This is an antique piece from around 1900-1910. These old Bohemian garnets have a wonderful deep blood red colour - by candlelight they take on a particularly romantic glow.
The bracelet is generally in a lovely condition It is hinged - and the clasp is in great condition with a good safety chain.
- Like many antique pieces, this is quite a small bracelet so please check sizing. The internal circumference is about 16 cm or 6.1 inches. It will fit someone with a smaller than usual hand and wrist size.
- Five rows of stones, with much larger stones forming a pattern at the front.
- Probably tombak ("pinchbeck"), which is an alloy made to look like silver or gold- very commonly used in antique Bohemian garnet jewellery. It looks like silver, but we haven't tested it, so please assume it's not.
- Good, working clasp with a safety chain.
- We ship FREE on orders of over $150.