The Christmas Herald - limited edition drawstring tarot bag
The White Rabbit Herald from The Alice Tarot on a winter walk in Wonderland.
This special holiday-themed limited edition drawstring bag features a "Merry Xmas" heart-shaped charm on a beautifully printed satin front, combined with a very shiny and amazing 1960s lurex fabric taken from a vintage dress that we found in Prague.
The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added caché.
- Fully-lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.