Celtic Dances, soft viscose scarf wrap.
Our contemporary version of ancient knotwork patterns. This is Celtic at its wildest and most wonderful!
In a soft, slightly sheeny viscose with a little bit of "body" to the fabric, this works as a scarf and also drapes beautifully when used as a wrap.
With great detailing and hand-rolled edges, this is a piece of luxury to wear and love every day.
(also available in a pure silk-satin, listed separately).
Please note that copyright watermark does NOT appear on the actual scarf!
- This is one of our own BabaBarock special editions—designed by Baba Studio.
- Soft, high quality viscose fabric with a beautiful feel and drape.
- Hand-rolled edges for a very special "vintage" quality finish. Hand-rolling is usually seen on only the most exclusive "designer" scarves.
- 65 * 185 cm (25.5 * 73 inches).
- Our digital prints are really durable, but we do recommend dry cleaning or hand-washing as the hand-rolled edges can be damaged in a washing machine.
- A collectible to be treasured—stamped on each piece to verify authenticity.