Bird Brocade - cushion with antique silk/cotton brocade
A gorgeous and very limited cushion made from an antique brocade that we found in Prague. It features odd birds (maybe parrots?) and is really appealing. This beautiful fabric hung in our studio in Prague for many years!
The cushion is beautifully made by hand in Europe and the brocade front is combined with a cotton velvet back. Please note that because each cushion is cut from the antique piece, they do vary slightly - however, they all feature the two birds, one at either side, as we feel this is vital to this design.
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Backed in high quality black cotton velvet — fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Finished by four chunky cotton tassels that are made in Italy.
- Approximately 55 cm * 35 cm (approximately 21.5 inches * 13.75 inches). We can supply a cushion pad if you need one (see below).
- Optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).