Alice and the Caterpillar, iPad/tablet bag, black version
A wonderfully evocative print based on an illustration by Victorian illustrator, Arthur Rackham.
- Huge print — these are show-stopping.
- Strong, and very long adjustable shoulder strap in good quality cotton webbing. Extends to approx 139 cm (55 inches) and can be worn cross-body.
- Two pockets, each with zip closure.
- Good size — 29.5 cm by 24 cm (11.5 inches * 9.5 inches).
- Combined with strong, pretty silk-mix fabric that has a great lustre.
- Fully lined and padded. The padding at the front is reinforced so that it gives extra protection if you'd rather carry your Kindle/tablet in the front pocket.