Slight Second. Blue Roses at the Circus, silk velvet scarf. PEACOCK TEAL back - NO FRINGE.
Very slight second. There are a few faint horizontal lines on this scarf caused by a printing fault. They aren't very noticeable when worn, making this silk velvet scarf an excellent bargain!
Please note that this scarf does NOT have the black fringing as shown on the main photo.
Our silk velvet scarves are gorgeous, timeless pieces that will add a touch of the extraordinary to anything you wear.
This print is reminiscent of Victorian Circus and funfair graphics with paisley and roses, giving a gorgeous vintage look.
The backing is also silk velvet, so this is a lovely scarf for anytime that you need a bit of extra warmth—and a pop of colour and pattern!
A generous size, about 30 cm by 180 cm (12 inches by 71 inches).
- A BabaBarock special edition—designed by Baba Studio.
- Lavishly soft, very high quality silk velvet (silk and viscose with a high percentage of silk).
- Backed in silk velvet in peacock teal for contrast.
- 30 cm by 180 cm (12 inches by 71 inches).
- Our digital prints are really durable, but we do recommend dry cleaning.