Love is Enough - embroidered antique brocade Love Heart Charm
Make your own magic! Our new Love Heart Charms are a way to bring a little enchantment into your home.
This heart is beautifully embroidered (by us) on an antique silk and cotton brocade that we sourced in England (it is either English or French). It's backed with the silk-velvet that we know you love. The lined, embroidered pocket on the back is for you to add your own special, wishful elements.
This one is very special because our seamstress, Romana, wove the hanging loop at the top. Exquisite work!
Please note that this is an antique silk. Every heart will look different, as they are all cut from different pieces of the fabric.
How to prepare your Love Heart Charm
Gather for your wish elements that carry emotion and memory-
- A photo or drawing
- A written hope or wish
- A small gemstone
- Some herbs and/or dried petals
- A little salt or charcoal for protection (warning, charcoal is messy!)
- A piece of jewellery
- A fragment of cloth with a history
Make your wish-
- Add your choices to the pocket of your Love Heart Charm
- Go slowly, be intentional, enjoy the process
- Invoke your wish by saying it aloud three times
- Hang your charm where you will see it daily
- Be open to insight whenever you see your charm
- Generous size. Approx 24 cm * 14 cm (including tassel but not including hanging loop). This is about 9.5 * 5.5 inches.
- Vintage fabric - Once the fabric is all used, these hearts are not repeatable as it can't be sourced again.
- Designed and stitched individually — by us. The embroidery is very high quality as we use German threads and stitch with great care.
- Pocket is fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of care.
- Vintage French "new old" tassel.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the tassel.
- Hand-embellished with Czech glass beads around the edge.