Slight Second Bundle. The Devil, limited edition drawstring & Black silk satin drawstring
The metallic stitching at the top of The Devil bag is slightly uneven. It won't be noticeable once the drawstring is pulled, making this bag a wonderful bargain!
The black silk satin bag has a pulled thread on one side of the cording of the drawstring which is not very noticeable.
One of the best-loved pictures from our Victorian Romantic Tarot, a very devilish lady, is here as a limited edition drawstring bag.
We're combining it with a vintage Japanese textured silk velvet, that has a distinctly Victorian look (though in fact it's relatively recent fabric). Like many Japanese silks, the quality of this is superb. It's unrepeatable as it's a vintage fabric.
The drawstring bags have been hand-made in our usual limited edition style, with metallic stitching, glass beads, a limited edition label and fully lined.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- A little light padding for extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards. The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.