The Lady of the Roses — limited edition drawstring bag from The Baroque Bohemian Cats series.
We haven't had these bags for years, but we're bringing a few back now as they were so popular, and we had the perfect silk and beads for them.
Please note that we have very few of this particular print, so order quickly!
Please see more details under the "full description" tab.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Bababarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- With a print from The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot.
- Fully lined in silk mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Combined with a wonderful soft green pure silk taken from a vintage kimono.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Brass cat charm as a little added touch.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.