The Empress — limited edition draw-string bag from The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot.
We haven't had these bags for years, but we're bringing a few back now as they were so popular, and we had the perfect silk and beads for them.
Please see more details under the "full description" tab.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Bababarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- With a print from The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot.
- Fully lined in silk mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Combined with a wonderful soft green pure silk taken from a vintage kimono.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Brass cat charm as a little added touch.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.