Turquoise Pillow - vintage Japanese kimono silk with black cotton velvet. Slight second.
A vibrant turquoise pillow made from pure silk from a vintage Japanese kimono combined with a black cotton velvet back. It has a beautiful pattern featuring birds and trees / flowers.
This is being sold as a second because the dye is slightly uneven, even though this enhances the vintage / antique look of the cushion.
The cushion was made by hand in Europe.
If you would like to add a cushion pad for €6.50, please contact us and we will be happy to arrange that for you.
- Backed in high quality black cotton velvet — fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Finished by four chunky cotton tassels that are made in Italy.
- Approximately 55 cm * 35 cm (approximately 21.5 inches * 13.75 inches). We can supply a cushion pad for $6.50 if you need one - please contact us to arrange.
- Optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).