Fair Face, teal version
Featuring a particularly lovely picture by Victorian artist Sophie Anderton. This is a gem-like little bag that's just big enough to carry all the essentials.
- Vivid, durable prints that won't fade, run or deteriorate.
- Pure silk top and back — this is gorgeous, shimmery Vietnamese pure silk.
- High quality silk-mix lining in toning colours — pretty inside as well as out!
- Practical size — approx 14.75 cm * 21 cm (5.75 inches * 8.25)
- Lightly padded for protection.
- Two zipped pocket compartments — top and front.
- Really long adjustable webbing strap — maximum length 136 cm (53.5 inches) — that can be worn messenger or shoulder style. Woven specially for us in durable, soft-to-the-touch cotton.
These are great little bags for when you just need to carry the essentials. Excellent for phone, ipod AND some cosmetics and a wallet in the second pocket.
Please note that while the print is absolutely colour-fast, the silk itself is dyed in small dye lots and may have some colour run if it's soaked. Please do not wash this bag, dry clean only.