Looking at the Stars — "Oscar Wilde" Big slouchy bag. Slight seconds.
Please note that our new batch of these beautiful bags are slight seconds. The fabric is our usual quality and the print quality is even better than usual - with lovely, vivid colours and sharp images.
However, the workshop sewing these made a poor job of the linings and zips and so we had to have these all redone in a workshop in Ireland. There was one small strip of lining that could not be replaced and this may fray. We are therefore selling the bags at a very special discount as "seconds" and we won't be able to take returns on the basis of these faults.
They are a tremendous bargain if you don't mind this - the bags will still look as beautiful as ever when worn.
Inspired by a quote from Oscar Wilde, "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" this bag will add a touch of romantic styling to anything you wear. This large bag is practical enough for everyday and striking enough to feel special. It's also got loads of pockets, so you can carry everything you need.
- Beautiful, individually-made print on front, sides and strap.
- Combined with a great quality, thick gilded cotton or linen.
- Zipped top for security, with large zipped pocket at the back.
- Great choice of prints and colours (see others listed separately).
- Great size:
- Width 38 cm – about 15 inches
- Height 32 cm – about 13 inches
- Depth 8 cm – about 3 inches
- Printed on sturdy cotton sateen and interfaced for strength and structure.
- Fully lined in a good quality black fabric.
- FOUR internal pockets – two are open, one is a good, large size and has a zip.
- Zipped top (we use high quality zips) and roomy zipped back pocket.
- Fully adjustable strap, maximum length is 127 cm – 50 inches.