The Tarot of Prague Deck — second edition SOLD OUT
You can buy the third edition of this deck (with spectacular metallic overlay) here.The Tarot of Prague became a classic almost as soon as it was published. Voted Deck of the Year on Aeclectic Tarot Forum 2003, and still in the Top Ten in 2004, it's a deck that combines beautiful artwork with readability, history, and a touch of humour.
Whether it's the "Magic City" of Prague, tarot or the art and architecture of beautiful Bohemia, most people will find something to attract and delight them in this deck.
This is the second edition, which differs from the first in these ways:
- Slightly larger cards.
- Some recolouring and re-touching of many cards.
- China blue backs instead of the original sepia.
- A Prudence card instead of the second Death card.
- Tuckbox packaging.
- Different card stock (not so thick but with the inclusion of a carbon inner layer to protect against bends and tears).
- Slightly less matte varnish (the varnish is, however, not shiny or plastic. Its a very nice, slightly antique-style finish.