Large Victorian pique earrings. Gold and silver on antique tortoiseshell.
A gorgeous, large pair of pique earrings in good, wearable condition. These are mid-Victorian (probably around 1860-80) and on original silver wires (not hall-marked but seem to be good quality silver which originally may have been gilded).
The pique work is made of silver and gold and shines out beautifully against the tortoiseshell.
Condition: Some wear commensurate with age but in very good antique condition. These are extremely wearable.
- Two piece dangly ear pendants - nice large size.
- 6.5 cm (2.5 inches) including hook, 3.8 cm (2.2 inches) excluding hook.
- Light and comfortable to wear.
- Hand-made pique work on gold and silver
- 19th century period.
- Please note that box is not included.