La Lune embroidery - special LARGE edition. Sample - very slight second
DescriptionWe only have a handful of these very slight seconds. In each case, the embroidery is beautiful, but the stitching on the face isn't quite as sharp as it should be. On this one, a little of the black velvet shows through on the face. It's slight though, and the face still looks good. Great bargain price to allow for this.
We developed our La Lune embroidery from our own 1927 edition of The Wirth Tarot. All the design work, embroidery preparation and embroidery is done by us in our studio in Ireland, to ensure the most gorgeously detailed, almost three-dimensional look.
With metallic gold background and "frame" and silver and silver/black threads, this is very lavish and spectacularly different from mass-produced embroidery.
The embroidery will be supplied on black velvet with a margin of velvet all round of about 8 cm (3 inches).
We see this being framed, or made into a very special cushion or as a focal point in a throw or quilt (see images for examples of how you can use this embroidery). One or more could also be incorporated in a spectacular garment.
As we make each one individually and they have to be on the embroidery machine for several hours, we are limiting this pre-order to 50 only for now.
Please allow up to a month for us to make and ship your embroidery, though we will do our best to ship as quickly as we can.
- Individually made in our studio in Ireland
- Very large size embroidery at 13 * 23 cm (5.2 * 9 inches) including gold frame
- Supplied on a generous piece of black velvet about 8 cm all round from the embroidery (about 3 inches).
- Sewn with high quality German embroidery threads
- Metallic threads are pure metallic (not the cheaper metallic wrapped around a plain core).
- Sewn on to a great cotton velvet made in Czech Republic.
- Limited edition pre-order for now as these are time-consuming to make.