Paisley Birds - embroidered cushion with antique Victorian paisley fabric.
A gorgeous and very limited cushion combining a piece taken from an antique Victorian paisley shawl with our own embroidery on black cotton velvet. The back of the cushion is also black cotton velvet.
The cute birds and paisley "boteh" pattern are embroidered in our studio in Ireland using woollen thread. These are our original designs based on antique paisley in our collection.
The cushion is beautifully made by hand in Europe.
Please note that cushion is unique, as we cut from different places in the piece of antique fabric but all are equally beautiful!
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Backed in high quality black cotton velvet — fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Finished by four chunky cotton tassels that are made in Italy.
- Approximately 55 cm * 35 cm (approximately 21.5 inches * 13.75 inches). We can supply a cushion pad if you need one (see below).
- Optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).