Love Of My Heart - embroidered vintage brocade and velvet Celtic Love Heart Charm
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
Make your own magic! Our Love Heart Charms are a way to bring a little enchantment into your home.
This heart is beautifully embroidered (by us) on an antique brocade (originally a table cover). It's backed with the silk-velvet that we know you love. The lined, embroidered pocket on the back is for you to add your own special, wishful elements.
The embroidery reads "Grá mo chroí" which is Irish for "Love of my Heart".
Please note that this is an antique silk. Every heart will look slightly different, as they are all cut from different pieces of the fabric.
How to prepare your Love Heart Charm
Gather elements for your wish that carry emotion and memory-
- A photo or drawing
- A written hope or wish
- A small gemstone
- Some herbs and/or dried petals
- A little salt or charcoal (warning, charcoal is messy!)
- A piece of jewellery
- A fragment of cloth with a history
Make your wish-
- Add your choices to the pocket of your Love Heart Charm
- Go slowly, be intentional, enjoy the process
- Invoke your wish by saying it aloud three times
- Hang your charm where you will see it daily
- Be open to insight whenever you see your charm
- Generous size. Approx 24 cm * 14 cm (including tassel but not including hanging loop). This is about 9.5 * 5.5 inches.
- Antique/vintage fabric - Once the fabric is all used, these hearts are not repeatable as it can't be sourced again.
- Designed and stitched individually — by us. The embroidery is very high quality as we use German threads and stitch with great care.
- Pocket is fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of care.
- Green silky tassel.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finial on the tassel.
- Hand-embellished with Czech glass beads around the edge.