Love Heart Charm in vintage & antique silks - coral-coloured beads
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
Make your own magic! Our Love Heart Charms are a way to bring a little enchantment into your home.
This romantic, nostalgic heart is made from a hand-printed vintage silk dupion combined with an antique ecclesiastical silk brocade. The front is embellished with antique French sequins.
The heart is backed in vintage silk from a Japanese obi belt and has an antique cotton tassel. The coral-coloured French glass beads around the edge give a beautiful contrast.
The lined pocket on the back is for you to add your own special, wishful elements.
Please note that these are vintage / antique fabrics. Every heart will look different, as they are all cut from different pieces of the fabric.
How to prepare your Love Heart Charm
Gather elements for your wish that carry emotion and memory-
- A photo or drawing
- A written hope or wish
- A small gemstone
- Some herbs and/or dried petals
- A little salt or charcoal (warning, charcoal is messy!)
- A piece of jewellery
- A fragment of cloth with a history
Make your wish-
- Add your choices to the pocket of your Love Heart Charm
- Go slowly, be intentional, enjoy the process
- Invoke your wish by saying it aloud three times
- Hang your charm where you will see it daily
- Be open to insight and intention whenever you see your charm
- Generous size. Approx 24 cm * 14 cm (including tassel but not including hanging loop). This is about 9.5 * 5.5 inches.
- Vintage / antique fabrics - once the fabric is all used, these hearts are not repeatable as it can't be sourced again.
- Pocket is fully lined for a little extra touch of care.
- Hand-embellished with antique French sequins on the front and antique coral-coloured French glass beads around the edge.